Daryl Dixon Edit
|Age||Mid 30's to early 40's|
|Family||Merle Dixon - Brother (Deceased)|
|First Appearance||"Tell It to the Frogs"|
|Series lifespan||"Tell It to the Frogs" to Present|
Daryl is a more quiet charecter. He tends to keep to himself. He has formed very few relationships. One being Carol, after helping search for her daughter who had went missing. Also becoming known as "Ricks-Right-Hand-Man". Then recently forming a relationship with Beth Greene.
Daryl was usually on his own as a child, his father chose to abuse and ignore him. So, his older brother Merle took care of him, even though most of the time he was doing time in Juvy. He was a Hunter and a tracker. His tracking skills came in good use when searching for Sophia Peletier.
Rick Grimes: Where'd you find everyone?
Daryl Dixon: Well, those guys' tail lights zigzagging all over the road - figured he had to be Asian, driving like that.
Glenn Rhee: [chuckles] Good one.
Daryl Dixon: [Daryl shows up on his motorcycle just as the zombie herd is about to catch Carol] Come on, I ain't got all day.
Daryl Dixon: Little Ass Kicker.
Lori Grimes: We're ready.
[for Sophia's funeral]
Carol Peletier: Why?
Daryl Dixon: 'Cause that's your little girl.
Carol Peletier: That's not my little girl. It's some other... thing. My Sophia was lost in the woods. All this time, I thought. But she didn't go hungry. She didn't cry herself to sleep. She didn't try to find her way back. Sophia died a long time ago.
[first lines] Daryl Dixon: [to Carol after seeing Sophia put down] Don't look. Don't look.
- "I was with Beth. We got out together. I was with her for a while. She's just gone. After that, that's when they found me. I meant I knew they were bad but, they had a code; it was simple, it was stupid, but it was something... it was enough."
- —Daryl to Rick.
- "Nope, no way, not her. We ain't losing nobody else, I'm going on a run!"
- —Daryl telling Hershel that he's going to get Judith formula.
- "You found her doll, Daryl. That's what you did. You found a doll. I'm just saying what needs to be said. You get a good lead, it's in the first 48 hours. Let me tell you something else, man. If she was alive out there and saw you coming all methed out with your buck knife and geek ears around your neck, she would run in the other direction!"
- —Shane insulting Daryl.
- "I just want my brother back."
- —Daryl's last words to Merle.
- "It's not on you, Daryl. Hey, it's not on you. You been back with us here, now. That's everything. You're my brother."
- —Rick to Daryl.
- "You've got some balls for a Chinaman."
- —Daryl to Glenn.
- "Sorry, brother..."
- —Daryl to Dale before he mercy kills him.
- "You’re going to miss me so bad when I’m gone, Daryl Dixon."
- —Beth to Daryl during their time together.
- "Permission to shake your hand, sir?"
- —Patrick to Daryl.