Carl Grimes is one of the main charecter's on AMC's The Walking Dead.
|Age||12 (Season 1)
14 (Season 4)
|Occupation||Middle School Student|
|Family||Rick Grimes - Father|
|First Appearance||"Days Gone Bye"|
|Series lifespan||"Days Gone Bye" to Present|
- "He told me the other day that he was proud of me, that I was a good man, I'm not. I know more now, about what he wanted from me, and I tried, but I still have these thoughts. I'm not what he thinks I am. I'm just another monster too."
- —Carl to Michonne about Rick's words to him.
- ""I know we'll never get things back to the way they used to be.... I only clung to that... for you... and Judith. Now she's... gone. You're a man, Carl... you're a man. I'm sorry."
- —Rick to Carl.
- "You are going to beat this world, I know you will. You are smart, and you are strong, and you are so brave, and I love you. You gotta do what's right. It's so easy to do the wrong thing in this world. So, so, if it feels wrong don't do it, alright? If it feels easy don't do it, don't let this world spoil you. You're so good, my sweet boy. Best thing I ever did, and I love you, I love you. My sweet, sweet, boy I love you."
- —Lori's last words to Carl before dying.
- "You think this is bad, wait till you start shaving. That stings. That day comes, you'll be wishing for one of your mama's haircuts. I'll tell you what-- you just get through this with some manly dignity and tomorrow I'll teach you something special. I will teach you to catch frogs."
- —Shane to Carl.
- "Carl, you and I will go down to the tombs. We need to figure out where the breach is."
- —Glenn to Carl.
- "Hershel. If you have to go, then I have to come with you. I have to."
- —Carl offering to help Hershel.
- "Carl, give me your hands. Carl, please. You should keep the site clean, okay? I cut too deep, I'm gonna cut the baby."
- —Maggie to Carl during Lori's C-section.
- "I was just making sure Beth was safe."
- —Carl lying to Hershel about his intention to share a cell with Beth.
- "Come on Carl. I want you to stay with Jimmy."
- —Lori to Carl about Jimmy.
- "I can't be his father and his best friend... He needs you."
- —Rick to Michonne, about her relationship with Carl.
- "I go sometimes. I'm immature. You wouldn't dig it. It's for kids. I'm gonna head up there too. I'll catch you later, young sir."
- —Patrick to Carl regarding story time.
- "Hey... that's a sweet hat. I'm Randall. What's your name? The sheriff guy-- that your dad? I like him. Yeah, he's a good guy. I can tell. Your mom out here too? You're-- you're lucky you still got your family. I lost mine. Hey, I don't know what people been saying about me, but I didn't do nothing. I swear. Your dad was gonna let me go when his friend started fighting with him. It got pretty bad. I was kinda worried. My camp. We got lots of supplies. You help me, and I'll take you and your folks back to my people. We'll take good care of you. Keep you safe. Just gotta-- just gotta help me get out of here, okay? Just help me pick these locks or find the key, okay? Come on, please? Please?"
- —Randall's offer to Carl.
- Carl Grimes: Daryl's been calling her Ass-Kicker.
Rick Grimes: Ass-Kicker? Has he, now?
Carl Grimes: I've been thinking, what we should really call her?
Rick Grimes: What do you think?
Carl Grimes: Remember my third grade teacher, Mrs. Mueller?
Rick Grimes: Of course.
Carl Grimes: Her first name was Judith. Do you think that's a good name?
Rick Grimes: I think that's - that's a fine name. Judith it is.
- "I just thought Judith should - should know what her mom looked like"
- Carl Grimes: Dad, you can't keep me from it.
Rick Grimes: What?
Carl Grimes: From what always happens.
Rick Grimes: I know. But it's my job to try.